Want to get your paws inky with us?
Do you love Newton?
Do you love to color?
Do you share your creations on a blog or with videos?
If you answered yes to these then keep reading...
Newton's Nook Designs is looking for new Design Team members for January 2017
What you need to have:
- Awesome card-making skills!
- An active blog with good photography (written in English)
- An active Facebook account to access our private team Facebook group
- Other active Social media accounts are a plus!
What you'd need to do:
- Commit to a six month Design Team Term (January - June 2107)
- Create projects & posts for our monthly new release week (3-4 blog posts) using new products (our releases are usually mid-month)
- Create one additional project & blog post between releases
- Participate in at least two Inky Paws Challenges during DT term
- Provide quality photographs of all work
- Be able to meet scheduled deadlines
- Be involved in social media and spread the word about our products
What you get:
- Inky Paws! Need I say more? DT members receive ALL new stamp sets and select die sets released during their DT term!
- A generous discount to NND online shop
- Your name on our blog (with your picture and bio)
- DT badge to display on your blog
- Exposure of your work as we share it in our Blog and Social Media Channels!
How to apply:If you'd like to be considered, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "DT Application" in the subject line and include the following information:
- Full name and address
- Links to your blog and any online galleries
- Links to any social media accounts that you participate in for crafting (Facebook/YouTube/Pinterest/Instragram/etc)
- What is your reach (how many readers/followers do you have)
- Current/Past Teams & publications (if applicable)
- Short bio about you - Anything additional you'd like to share that makes you a good fit for us!
Application deadline is Friday, November 18th, 2016
We will respond to all emails so you will know your application has been received.
We want to take our time to review all the applications and will make our decisions and contact our choices by early December.
We can't wait to hear from you!