Do you know what today is? It's the first day of #04 Inky Paws Challenge!
Here's this month's Sketch:
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item) based on the sketch above.
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - I just added a new one to our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC04).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the Inlinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
You have two weeks to play along. Deadline to enter is Friday, November 8th, 2013 at Midnight CST. The winner will be announced on the NND blog on Monday, November 11th.
Ready for some Inky Paws inspiration?
Read the description below each card to see who made it!
|Tessa Wise used the Wagon of Wishes set to create this adorable Christmas Card! I love how the handle sticks out of the circle!
|Here's one from me - I used the Chihuahua from the Canine Christmas set to make this simple Puppy Holiday card!
|And one last card from me - do you spy a new stamp? I just added a this new digital stamp to our Freebies page! If you don't have a NND stamp set yet, go download this one to play along!